I can't tell you how much we needed a long weekend!!!! It really came at a good time, but as you know, they are never really long enough. I was definitely not looking forward to going back to the J-O-B today.
We did fit a ton into the three days we were off. Yara's first birthday party was Saturday. It was such a cute party!!! Roxanne is going to send me a few pictures, so I will share them when I get them. I just can't believe that Yara is one....that means Madison's birthday is just around the corner. WHEW - hard to believe.
After the party, we headed to Beaumont, where we were totally spoiled by both Devin, who grilled for us Saturday night, and my mom and Luke, who BBQ'd for us Sunday! Everything was SO delicious...and definitely a nice change from my regular diet of Kellogg's Red Berries.
Here are a few pics from the weekend.


1 comment:
Hey Christina! It was soooooo good to hear from you. Madison is a doll! I can't tell if she looks more like you or Dylan!! I hope you two are doing well! I would love to see you sometime if we are in Houston or if you come to Dallas! You are in Houston, right? I hope we keep in touch!! Ahhhh, the memories!!!
Post a Comment