Sunday, May 11, 2008

Krissy and Stewart's Wedding

The weekend after our Nebraska trip, Dylan, Madison and I headed to Fredericksburg, Texas to Krissy and Stewart's wedding. We had never been to Fredericksburg, but I have always wanted to go. I had heard nothing but great things about Fredericksburg, and it met every expectation I had.

Dylan was in the wedding, so we left around 11 a.m. on Friday, to make it there for rehearsal and rehearsal dinner that evening. Rehearsal dinner was wonderful - it was at the nicest restaurant in Fredericksburg, the food was wonderful, and we had such a great time catching up with friends.

On Saturday, we had the first part of the day to wander around Fredericksburg, so we were up and out of the room early. Our hotel was right on the main street, so we put Madison in the stroller and headed down towards the shops, without having to even get in the car. As I said, we were up early! Many of the stores weren't open yet and our summer clothes were not warm enough either - the wind was vicious!! Luckily, we had Madison's blanket with us, so she was nice and cozy in the stroller. I, on the other hand, had on a tank top, a skirt, and goosebumps.

I warmed up with some coffee and it wasn't long before it started warming up outside. By the end of our walk, we were toasty.

Anyway, we had lunch in one of the little cafe's and found a light fixture for our house that we had been looking all over Houston for, so were super excited!

The wedding was absolutely beautiful. Everything about it. The location...the decor... And Krissy looked gorgeous!!! We really had such a great weekend. Madison was such a trooper. She loved all the excitement and I'm pretty sure she captured a couple of hearts. One of our friends, whose name I won't say (goes by Koshkin ;o)) and then a little blonde cutie who just walked right over to her while she was laying in her carseat and started petting her head and face!! It was adorable!

Here are some pictures from the weekend. I wish we had more from the wedding, as these really don't do it justice.

No comments: