Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Graduation!

Madison graduated from the infant classroom and is transitioning into "Tod I" this week. Last Friday was a sad day for me (her last day in the infant room) - I don't know what was wrong with me, but I teared up in the car on the way to work!! We brought her teachers breakfast to thank them again for everything they have done for Madison and our family. I wish they could just follow Madison to the next classroom. The good thing is, the new classroom is just across the hall and Ms. Rosie checks on the babies every once in awhile and sometimes gets to fill in when a teacher is absent. They are also there to answer any questions the new teacher might have about Madison.

Yesterday when Dylan and I picked Madison up, she looked a bit confused. :( They said she did great in the new room and enjoyed playing with Yara though. We peeked in to say bye to Ms. Rosie and Madison reached out for her like she missed seeing her. I think she will adjust quickly and I'm sure we will like her new teachers too just as much. It is definitely going to take some time for me to adjust to the change.

No comments: