When I have gone in to pick up Madison the past couple of days in the new classroom, I have felt a little overwhelmed and haven't been able to stay focused on just one thing because all of her new friends are much more active than her friends in the infant class!! :) Because of this, I hadn't had much time to talk to her new teachers. This morning I was able to talk more with the morning teacher, so I have a better feel now for what will change for Madison...and for us.
Though a little scary for me and Dylan at first, --- ok, probably more me than anyone else - Dylan is a little more realistic --- I think the new classroom is going to be really good for her. The Tod I class is much more structured - nap time, meal time, play time, story time, their little art session and other activies all happen pretty much at the same time each day and each baby is worked into the same schedule. Madison has already fit into the schedule. She is napping at the same time the other babies are and we have been told she is adjusting great and enjoys all of her new friends. Yara is in the Tod I class, so Madison has an old friend there to show her the way too. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment