Thursday, April 3, 2008
Twilight Zone?
I had to pinch myself when I woke up this morning. I thought I was in the twilight zone because the alarm was going off and the last thing I remember was putting Madison to bed at 9:30 (we went to visit Tara and Arlene so Madison had a later bed time last night) and trying to keep my eyes open to find out who got kicked off of American Idol. So, you know what that means??? Madison slept through the night - she didn't let out one-single-peep!!! In fact (and I've heard people say this before), I was a little worried about her, but a couple of seconds after the alarm went off, she woke up and was ready to eat. I fed her, she went back to sleep, and I actually had to wake her up to get her dressed for school! Very exciting...I hope we can recreate the same conditions so that we might both get more full nights of sleep in the future!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you new layout is so cute and i absolutely adore that picture of dylan and madison. so sweet. tiff
Post a Comment