Which means that the usually hectic beginning of the week is past us and we are almost to the weekend!! This also means that I now have a chance to catch up on the blog.
Hmmm...let's see... Madison is feeling much better. She had quite a bit of gunk to clean out of her nose this morning, but her cough is gone, she's got her appetite back, and she is a much happier, playful baby. We are so happy that she is feeling better.
We are really having to make adjustments to things these days, as Madison is learning to do so much everyday - new things amuse her, old things that maybe once did, are just that...OLD. She is also really getting around - you can look away for a split second and she is across the room, has pulled her self up on something, and is reaching for something she really shouldn't have.
She is eating some finger foods, "like such as" (that is for Dylan), cheerios and those little fruit puff thingys that melt in your mouth. It is so fun to see her figuring out what to do with them.
Oh, and she has GOT to be trying to get some teeth. We've been waking up quite a bit at night this week - many times I find her sitting in her crib chewing as hard as she can on her lambie. Poor baby. I hope those darn things come through soon!
This weekend Dylan will be hanging with the guys at Stewart's bachelor party. Madison and I will be at home being good girls. :) I'm pretty sure we are going to do a LOT of relaxing, probably some fun artsy stuff that I have been wanting to do and in my spare time, I plan to do some more babyproofing!
No comments:
Post a Comment