Earlier in the week, when I dropped Madison off at daycare, Ms. Rosie was there and Madison hadn't seen her in a couple of days. Let me just say, Madison has NEVER been so happy to leave my arms. We walked in and Madison started bouncing and then as we got close to Ms. Rosie, she almost flew out my arms and into Ms. Rosie's. It really is a great feeling to know she loves Ms. Rosie so much and that she is happy there, but I have to admit, I was blindsided by her sudden expression of independence - so it was kind of bitter sweet.... :)
And last night when I was getting Madison in her pjs, she started fussing, as she usually does during this time. She does not want to lay down to get her diaper changed or dressed. I usually sing to her or something to try and distract her, but she normally keeps fussing and tries to roll over and squirm away. This time though, she stopped whining and looked at me and started dancing (she bounces to music when sitting, but managed to make the same movements while lying down) and then started singing along with me! Her singing = the sweetest melody of soft aahs, baaahs and humms. So precious.
No comments:
Post a Comment