Dylan and I are learning that our baby girl can get into stuff she shouldn't in a split second! I'm not sure about Madison, but I have had MY fair share of little bumps already! No bruises or any other lasting marks, thank goodness!
In light of these lessons, we decided to do something about our curious little one the other morning when I was in desperate need of a diet coke and had to go out to get it and Dylan was trying to save the computer from crashing and burning. You know how Madison is about computers!! Dylan didn't need a helper at the moment though. :)
This was our solution! No, we don't lock her up like this all the time... We haven't since, actually. I must say, however, it worked! When I got back from getting my caffeine, Madison was still sitting there playing.
We're still working on this one... Notice the purple pool? It's pedialyte and there was a larger one on the floor. :) She has mastered being cute during moments like these though. All you can do is look at this and laugh!
No comments:
Post a Comment