No....we're not going anywhere....
Madison just learned how to wave bye-bye!!! I have been anticipating the wave for a couple of days now because her teachers and I have really been working with her and just a couple of days ago so raise her arm up when I waved bye to her, but wasn't quite sure what to do with her hand yet. This morning, we stood in front of the mirror and I opened and closed my hand while saying "bye-bye" to her and she lifted her arm and waved bye-bye to herself (not just because she was looking at herself in the mirror - she actually did the wave backwards, as I've seen some babies do...) You should have been there to see my reaction!! You would have thought I won the lottery, I was so excited! Madison probably wondered what in the heck the big deal was. :)
Later on, as I was getting her dressed for school, she started opening and closing her hand, as she looked at me and then looked down at her hand, without me even saying bye-bye to her.
The sad thing is, her daddy hasn't seen her since Monday morning, so hasn't seen her new trick yet. He cannot wait to get home tonight and we can't wait either!!!
Have I mentioned lately how incredibly adorable and perfect she is? Thought I would in case there is any question... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment