What a GREAT weekend! Though we didn't have any big plans, we had such a wonderful weekend just relaxing, doing stuff around the house, and getting in a lot of quality time together.
We got a bunch of stuff cleaned up and organized around the house, carved pumpkins, and watched a lot of football. Madison was such a happy camper. She smiled and laughed more than ever! Dylan would say she was excited about the football. She just stares at the tv - it's hard to distract her! She definitely gets that from her daddy. :o)
I think she was happy about getting to wear her leg warmers...or maybe her mommy was really the one who was so excited about that!?
We also got to practice more with the sling. I am convinced that it is the best thing in the world for sure and Madison is really enjoying being able to see the world from a different perspective. I love that I can carry her and still have my arms free to do other things and she is just so content being carried in it.
Anyway, the weather was absolutely beautiful this weekend too and we have another week of great weather to look forward to.
Here's some pictures from our laid back weekend.



Sunday, October 28, 2007
I Love Kisses...and Leg Warmers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment