We also noticed that she is really paying so much more attention to her hands. She is putting them together and just stares at them so intently. Of course, she still loves to watch herself kick her feet - she really gets them going!
On another note, as Madison and I are starting to feel better, Dylan woke up last Thursday morning with a sore throat. :o( He ended up just staying home Friday with Madison. They had such a good day together - when I got home from work they were laying on the couch together watching a movie. Dylan had her dressed in a cute little polo dress, one of his favorites. The two looked like they couldn't be happier!
I think Dylan is feeling better but the gunk still comes and goes for me and Madison. The pediatrician told me last week to continue doing what we are doing, that it isn't anything major that we need to worry about and to give it some more time. We're approaching three weeks with this nasty bug!
We went to Beaumont Friday evening to help Dylan's parents get some stuff moved to their new house, which, by the way, is BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to see it once they are all moved in. Anyway, Dylan did most of the helping and Madison and I did a lot of relaxing! I felt so bad that I didn't help more, but they spoiled us girls and would hardly let me lift a finger. :o)
Here are some pictures from our weekend...

Sweet Girl








No comments:
Post a Comment