Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Thumbelina

Madison's teachers told me a few days ago that they refer to Madison and Yara, Madison's little friend that I talked about before, as "The Twins". They sit them in the bouncers next to eachother or lay them on the floor for tummy time together, etc. So cute!

I learned today that Madison has a new nickname. Apparently, Yara made a sound that sounded like Pebbles from the Flintstones, so they named her "Pebbles". They decided that Madison needed a nickname too, so they named her "Thumbelina". Yara's mom and I were talking about their nicknames and we think that Madison is Thumbelina because she is the smaller of "The Twins" - a smaller version of Yara. Whatever the reason - I think it's adorable!!
The pictures below have nothing to do with the post - just a few of Madison playing that I think are cute. :)




Dylan says she's practicing her soccer kicks



Stopped to pose for a picture







Reading



Well, ok maybe, but I'm still cute. :)

No comments: