Tuesday, October 2, 2007

So Thankful

Just a quick note about Madison's teacher...

I dropped Madison off this morning for her second day and her teacher was so happy to see her. One of the teachers had mentioned to me that Madison cried a little bit yesterday but, overall, had a good day. I didn't get the chance to talk to the teachers about it too much when I picked her up, so brought it up with the teacher this morning (I feel so bad - I can't remember her name!). When I asked how long she cried and if they were able to determine what was wrong with her, she reassured me that Madison was just fine and just fussed a little. She was so sweet and said that she really loves babies and can't stand to hear them cry. She even said that she just loves Madison and went to pick her up right away when she started crying. That made me feel so much better because that was one of my biggest concerns - that because there are other babies that need to be taken care of, Madison might be left crying alone until someone can get to her. I felt 100% confident when I left this morning that they are going to take great care of her.

I'm so thankful that we found such a great daycare with someone who is so passionate about her job and cares so much about all the little babies.

No comments: