Thursday, July 23, 2009

More funny stuff

I have a feeling this is only the beginning of my funny talk stories about Madison. I just can't believe how much she is talking - I think she can pretty much express everything she wants or needs and then some....

The other day I gave her a napkin and told her to clean her face, so she did, and then handed it back and said, "I clean my beard!" I couldn't help but laugh!! Since Dylan taught her what/where that is, she thinks we all have one!

Lately, we have been talking to her about her birthday coming up and asking her how old she is going to be, asking about certain toys we have considered buying, etc. Now everytime we go to the store and buy something she says, "my birthday". Oh goodness...what have we started? :)

Then there are those times that we tell her it is time to do something she doesn't want to do, or that she needs to stop doing something she shouldn't be doing, and her response is, "Hey! Be nice...." If you heard it in her little southern drawl, you would laugh even harder.

And finally, this morning we were in her room just about to get her dressed and she said she wanted Brody and Cobber to get in her bed. So, I lifted them in the crib (poor dogs) and she then wanted in with them. I stepped out the room to grab something out of the dryer, and could hear her over the intercom telling Brody (who was whining to get out), "Iss ok, Brody, mommy coming right back". Think she has heard that a few times? I have to tell her that just to go to the bathroom these days...

1 comment:

Justin and Melissa said...

Too cute. I love the Brody story and the beard story. She is too funny! I also love the camping pics. Looks like ya'll had lots of fun!