Friday, July 10, 2009

Just a talkin'...

So, I thought of a couple of other things Madison has said lately and I thought I bet write them down now because I have the worst memory!! Who knows if these little things are as cute and funny to everyone else as they are to me, but knowing Madison's personality, seeing her facial expressions, and hearing the expression in her voice when she says this stuff just makes it that much more cute!!

I mentioned the other day that Madison loves singing and saying "Happy Birthday" and that it can only be "Rara's bday" when we sing it. Well, this morning on the way to school, I told her, "Guess, what, tomorrow is mommy's birthday..." to see what she would say, and she got this shocked, excited look on her face and responded, "WooooW!" Too cute!

Yesterday was my day off with Madison (I am home with her Tuesday's and Thursday's now), so we were out doing some shopping and when it was time for lunch, I asked her, do you want a cheeseburger, or chicken or a taco, and she sat there really serious for a minute, as if in deep thought, and said, "uummm....lunch!". Well, that takes care of that, huh?!

Then a couple of nights ago, I was woken by her crying in the middle of the night (seems to be a common thing these past few days for some reason - think it is just because we got off our schedule a bit with our recent camping trip, etc), so I went in her room and bent over to try and calm her down and get her laid back down, and she said, "rock you time". Though I was still half asleep and had only been able to stumble into her room, I said, "ok, let's rock". I sat in the rocking chair and she was perfectly content cuddling up with me. I was just about to fall back asleep while rocking (which we had only been doing for maybe 5 mins) and she sat up and said, "lay in my bed now". So I walked back over to her crib, laid her down, and she didn't make another peep! What a little munchkin! She so has us wrapped around her finger it isn't even funny... :)

No comments: