Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Father's Day Weekend

Father's Day weekend Dylan and I went to a Cory Morrow concert together and then drove to Beaumont to spend Sunday with Dylan's dad. Sherry bought Ron a kayak so he can go kayak fishing with Dylan, and since Dylan picked it out, we took it to Beaumont to surprise Ron with it Saturday night. He was so surprised and I think super excited about having the ability to go out with Dylan now. They got to spend the morning and early afternoon of Father's Day out on the water with eachother, which I know Dylan was really excited about and later said he wouldn't have wanted to spend the day any other way. Madison and I went to church with Sherry and then we all had lunch together that afternoon. It was a great weekend and, of course, I have pictures to share...

No comments: