Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Funny girl

Before I post a bunch of new pictures, I just wanted to share some of the funny things Madison is saying these days.

First, the other day I went to clean her nose and she said, "mocos in ner". At first I didn't know what she said and then it dawned on me that she was saying the spanish word for boogers! I have heard her teachers say that to other kids in the class when they have a snotty nose, but still I asked Madison where she heard that just to hear what she said, and she said, "teacher say, mocos in ner!". So funny and pretty darn smart, I have to say! Since then, she uses the word pretty frequently and even told me, "no! my mocos!" when I tried to clean her nose recently.

She has also started singing Happy Birthday all the time! She told our bed, "Haaappy Burday" and even told a wipey that she was playing with the same thing. When I try to tell her her birthday is coming up, she says, "No! Ra-ra's (Yara's) bur-day!"

She has started saying, "No sir" when she doesn't want something, and she usually doesn't care if she is talking to me or Dylan at the time. :) She has recently started saying, "No ma'am" too, but gets them confused.

I know there are several other things that she surprises us with, that I can't think of right now. She is really keeping us laughing these days...

1 comment:

Justin and Melissa said...

What a silly girl. I wonder where that silliness comes from because it sure can't be from Chris! (Can you sense my sarcasm.) lol What a cutie.