Saturday, December 13, 2008

SNOW!

As most of you probably know, we got snow a couple of days ago and we couldn't have been more thrilled!! I was super excited when I saw the huge puffy flakes coming down - it was real snow...not just the flurries we sometimes see (though that is even rare). As soon as we got home, I ran in the house and grabbed the camera so that we could get some with Madison and snow for the first time. As silly as it may sound, it was really a "magical moment" for us.




I have to say though that after seeing what my mom and sister got, our pictures are not very impressive at all. :) CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS??!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Landon named him "Fwosty", and as soon as the sun came out and it warmed up some, he was upset when " Fwosty fell down"