Saturday, June 7, 2008

When the cat is gone...

this little mouse likes to play!

Ok, other than the fact that I took these videos of Madison the last time Dylan was working out of town, this really doesn't have anything to do with the cat aka daddy being gone - in fact, he would have LOVED this. ;)

Here's Madi-mouse determined to feed herself. I tried to regain control a couple of times, and she threw a fit, so I caved....

Went pretty well, don't you think? As you can imagine, I had a huge mess to clean up.

Things haven't really changed much either. She wants to feed herself, but more than that, she wants to eat what we are eating - not baby food. It doesn't matter when she ate last or how much she had to eat, if we start to eat something, she immediately starts fussing until we give her a bite of what we have!

1 comment:

Keith, Tiffany, Owen and Delia said...

im so glad she is feeling better and the rash is gone too. she looks precious with earrings.