Maybe you noticed in some of the other recent pictures I have posted, but maybe not...? Madison has some new accessories - she got her ears pierced. I didn't blog about them at first because I know it is such a "controversial issue"... :) Anyway, I had mixed feelings about it, but went ahead and got them done now because I know at this age, she won't remember it later. Dylan agreed to it as long as he didn't have to go. He said I would just have to go and do it and not tell him about it (boy did I feel like a great mom for even considering it after he said that). It was rough and I felt horrible, but she was ok and I think she looks adorable. Look at her - she is still so happy! Can't you tell?
Mine were done when I was 6 months old and I turned out ok. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment