There's no question about it, we have a drama queen on our hands. A pretty cute one though. :) (I'm sure it won't be as cute in 10-12 years or so).
We tried to introduce Madison to something new at dinner the other night - spaghetti - STAGE 3! Before I go any further, I have to ask, how in the world do babies learn to chew?! Especially if they still don't have any teeth?!
Anyway, the spaghetti had t-tiny pieces of pasta and meat in it (that I chopped up even smaller with a spoon) so we were curious how Madison would do with it. A couple of bites in, Madison starting expressing her dislike for the spaghetti. You could tell by the look on her face she was not enjoying it much. Then, as she seemed to be trying to figure out what to do with the solid pieces, she started coughing and spitting and at one point, I thought it was all going to come back up! Maybe this is horrible, but her reaction made me laugh.... Madison soon started giggling too, with food all over her face. Of course, that just made me laugh even more and then Dylan joined in too. I guess Madison realized what she had started, so she started coughing, spitting and gagging again, just to get us to laugh!
1 comment:
you know owen never liked that spagetti! i cant believe its been so long since we have seen one another. it really seems just like yesterday that we were all hanging out. oh, and ive never worn our shirt and just machine washed it without reading the tag. of course, later i realize it said dry clean only. have you washed yours? tiff
Post a Comment