Monday, March 10, 2008

Let the fun begin!

What were you up to at 5 a.m. Saturday morning? Sleeping, perhaps? Well, true to form, we were up bright and early. This Saturday, a little earlier than usual! I woke up at the crack of dawn to the sweetest sounds of Miss Madison playing in her crib. She can now sit herself up in her crib so she must be eager to get up and go! To be fair, it was 5:11 a.m...every minute counts.


I grabbed the camera and snapped as many pictures as I could in the dark. Then Madison and I went and drove through Whataburger for some breakfast while Dylan slept in a little longer. His soccer games on Thursday nights are having a delayed effect on his body...it usually doesn't hit him until Saturday.

Later that morning we had another photo shoot in the crib. I stood Madison up to see if the mattress needed to be lowered and she grabbed the rail and held on tight so I took the opportunity to get some more pictures. Now when we go in her room when she wakes up, we find her sitting up playing...or crying to get out. I know she will be standing and trying to climb out soon.

No comments: