I'm a little late posting about last weekend, but have some pictures from the weekend that we wanted to share. Last Saturday, the 5th, was Matthew Leal's 3rd birthday and he celebrated with a herd of animals, literally! :o) The Leal's turned their backyard into a petting zoo...there was a big potbelly pig (not exactly attractive in terms of petting), llama, emu, pony, sheep, baby goat and some others. The kids had a blast feeding them...some even enjoyed the food themselves. :o) When it was time for the animals to go, Matthew was such a cutie, herding them all to the trailer they came in and telling them bye in a very authoritative way.
The kids also played some games, had sack races, ate chili dogs and cake and got lots of goodies and prizes. It was such a cute little party.
After the party, Madison and I went over to hang out with Roxanne and Yara. We got to see Yara's nursery, which is super cute, and the girls got to play a little. :o) We all started getting hungry, so ended up grabbing Dylan and meeting Roxanne, Jason, Yara and Elijah at Buffalo Wild Wings. Turns out they are just as big of fans of wings as Dylan is! Of course, I enjoy them too, I just try and limit how often I eat that kind of stuff!!
On Sunday, Dylan and I begin DEMO in our bathroom!! We started a project that has yet to be completed... It has actually turned out to be a bigger project than we had anticipated, but we think it may still turn out ok. :o) We'll share pictures when the project is complete!
Stay tuned for some pics from the party...
No comments:
Post a Comment