Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Funny story

Well, I've been working on filing our income taxes online for the past couple of hours and decided to take a break and post a quick story about this evening. I guess I really took a break because Madison woke up hungry at about 8:00...which is unusual for us. She is normally in bed by 7 or 7:30 for the night and doesn't wake up again until around 3 a.m. Tonight though, she fell asleep in my arms around 6. We didn't try to keep her up like we normally do because she hasn't been sleeping well and has been pretty fussy so we just decided to let her go to sleep early (I'm thinking it is the two bottom teeth that are still trying to come through that are bothering her). I'll probably suffer the consequences tonight though!

Anyway, as I was feeding her supper - peas and applesauce - she got excited and knocked over her little nursery rhyme CD player that we usually keep near the high chair and as I reached over to catch it so it didn't hit the floor, I splattered peas all over the kitchen wall! It was actually kind of funny and I decided to just deal with it later... Then, along comes Brody (our middle child) and cleans up the mess. Turns out he likes peas too... He was probably hoping that would get him off the hook for him and his brother making lots of messes on our carpet!! News flash - it doesn't! I hope to blogging about wood floors soon...

No comments: