Well, Madison decided she likes rice cereal! The last couple of times we have fed it to her, she has just gobbled it down! It is so strange how just in one day things can change - she went from gagging and spitting to opening wide for the spoon and wanting it faster than I can get it to her. I think she realized that it will fill her tummy, but she wants it as fast as she can drink milk!
Since she has been doing good with the rice cereal, I decided to give something else a try. I bought some oatmeal and some other baby food to start introducing slowly over the next few weeks. Last night I asked Dylan to pick out her first vegetable and he picked peas! ...giving daddy all the credit for that one. ;o) The first couple of "bites" went ok and then I think she realized it wasn't rice cereal... Needless to say, she wasn't a fan.
No comments:
Post a Comment