Saturday, December 29, 2007

The Christmas Marathon

We were really looking forward to celebrating Madison's first Christmas this year and getting to see how she would react to all of the presents, people and festivities! It was a great Christmas! Santa was very good to Madison. She now has more toys than she knows what to do with and our little clotheshorse has quite a few more outfits for her closet too! What can I say, she just gets cuter and cuter everyday and neither her Gramma, Nana or I can pass up all those precious tiny clothes!!

Here's Miss Claus, herself, in a Santa hat that Aunt Holly bought her...

As I mentioned before, we had quite the adventure traveling across the state. Dylan says it was a "Christmas marathon". I think we celebrated Christmas a total of four times, so we have tons of pictures to share! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with friends and family and hope that Santa brought you all that you wished for! :o)

No comments: