Saturday, August 18, 2012

A work in progress!

It has been almost 2 years since I have blogged...so hard to believe!  Well...I am going to try to make a comeback!  I have thought several times that I need to get back at it but life just got so busy!  On top of that, I am such a perfectionist that I haven't wanted to start again until I had the time to figure out how to make it pretty. :)  I'm going to go ahead and pull the trigger thought and consider it a work in progress (new blog title?)! For now, you can at least get some updates, see pictures of the two cutest kids on the planet ;) and even have a few laughs at this crazy momma as we embark on a WILD ride this fall...new baby, Madison starting kindergarten, me at a new school teaching every subject to 20-some 10 year olds while Dylan's job takes him all over the world...first stop - Argentina!

So, my goal is to at least post once a week...I tend to get overwhelmed when I try to post every single thing that they do or say and then start to feel like I am letting people down, so I'm going to shoot for at least weekly posts and if I fit in more, great! :)  But, since I JUST completed the book I made from the blog of Madison's first year, THIS SUMMER, I figured I'd better start recording stuff for Peyton here too so I can have something for him to take with him at least by the time he moves out of our house!!

Have you ever had a Rolo McFlurry from McDonald's??  They are all kinds of YUM!  And I just finished one thanks to my sweet husband. ;)  I guess I'll be doing some extra time with the Sworkit app in the morning...  Good night for now!

 

No comments: