Monday, October 13, 2008

Culture Parade

I almost forgot we had these pictures!! During Madison's first week back to school after the hurricane, they had a culture parade at school. Luckily, Dylan was still off work because his plant hadn't gotten power back yet, so he was able to go and take pictures. Madison's class represented Japan so she got to walk around in front of the school showing off their Japanese-inspired costumes. Madi's friend Yara's class (Yara transitioned to Tod II, which is where Madison will move to in about a month) represented Jamaica. Check out their fun costumes! I was so jealous I wasn't able to go to the parade, but Dylan took pictures and told me all about it. Madison saw Dylan watching and ran up to him to give him a hug. It sounded as though she was not only so happy to see him, but proud to show off what she was getting to do at school that day. So cute. :)

No comments: