Besides the fact that this is just really cute and funny, I have to mention how much I love seeing Dylan care for Madison, get her dressed, feed her, etc. his way - something that I can't say I know much about myself! I love that Madison has us both and will experience things differently with mommy vs. how things might be with daddy and hope that she learns to appreciate those differences. I think it is something that many take for granted because they just don't know any different.
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
My Daddy dressed me
Besides the fact that this is just really cute and funny, I have to mention how much I love seeing Dylan care for Madison, get her dressed, feed her, etc. his way - something that I can't say I know much about myself! I love that Madison has us both and will experience things differently with mommy vs. how things might be with daddy and hope that she learns to appreciate those differences. I think it is something that many take for granted because they just don't know any different.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment