Oh...and the baby towels aren't big enough anymore either. I can't wait to go towel shopping for some fun bright colored "big girl" towels for Madison! In the meantime, she got to use a big one of ours.
We also introduced Madison to biter biscuits this past weekend. I didn' t know how she would do, but she loved it and it kept her occupied for a bit in her high chair after she ate dinner (she usually fusses to get out as soon as she is done!). Of course, we just about had to get a hose to clean up afterwards, but it was worth it! It was so cute to see her hold something in her little hand and try and feed herself.
What a convenient bib! I looked over at her and she no longer had the biscuit in her hand, so I looked down in her highchair and on the floor...she had a better idea in mind. ;o)
No comments:
Post a Comment