Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Busy Bees

Wow - what a busy few days we have had! Not to mention how full our calendar is for the next couple of months!! Warm weather is just around the corner and we have lots of fun parties, trips and other events to look forward to! It's going to be a busy but fun spring and summer for sure.

I have a few new cute pictures to post, so I'll have to upload them to the computer tonight. In the meantime...

For those of you who don't know, Dylan recently joined an indoor soccer league and has games every Thursday night. Believe it or not, in the eight years that we have been together, until last Thursday, I had NEVER seen Dylan play soccer!! Isn't that crazy? Last Thursday was his second game and Madison and I got to go and watch him play (his first was a very late game so we didn't want to take Madison out)! Dylan says that the team is very unorganized and nothing like what he is used to, but regardless, I think he enjoys getting the exercise and getting to kick a soccer ball around again. I really enjoyed watching him play. As silly as it sounds, I totally had the feeling that I was admiring my "crush" playing his sport!! Since I had never seen him play, it made me feel like we were back in high school or something. Maybe you know the feeling I am talking about...?? Maybe not...but that's ok. ;o) Anyway, Madison wasn't going to risk missing a thing and kept her eyes wide open, watching everything around her the entire time we were there. As soon as we got in the car, she was out!

Last Friday Dylan and I took a personal day at work and spent the entire day together kind of as a late Valentine's celebration. We took Madison to day care in the morning, went out for breakfast, went to the mall (bought some clothes for Madison and a Jeep jogger so that we can run in the evenings), went to a matinee, got hot stone massages, picked up Madison, got a pizza and still made it home in time to catch the end of "The Wheel"! It was really a great day and was time that we needed to take together. We missed our baby girl though for sure.

THEN, we drove to Beaumont Saturday for a crawfish boil to celebrate Devin's birthday. Great crawfish; yucky weather!

1 comment:

Keith, Tiffany, Owen and Delia said...

so, we know we have lots in common, but i just discovered 2 more things. we have also enjoyed the dinner thing (our is called super suppers) and we watch the wheel too! so funny! tiff