How fun! I took the camera to Primrose yesterday and was able to get some pictures of Yara and Madison aka "The Twins". :o) Since I have talked about the girls before, I thought it would be neat if I posted some pictures of the two of them. I think we (Roxanne - Yara's mom, the babies' teachers, and myself) have all pretty much decided that the girls are friends, whether they know it or not. The teachers will talk to the girls about "their friend" when one of them arrives at daycare or leaves before the other - it is too cute!
Of course they both always look cute, but Yara had the most adorable outfit on yesterday and Madison was in blue, which she hasn't worn before but looks pretty in, so the photo session turned out great!
Here's one with Yara on her tummy on the mat - what a big girl! Yara is about 10 weeks older than Madison. Madison isn't quite that strong yet plus she had just eaten so I didn't want to move her around too much for pictures.
...and the girls together.
No comments:
Post a Comment