Saturday, August 29, 2009

Gymnastics!!

Check her out! :) Madison's first gymnastics class was a success! She absolutely loved it and I was really impressed with all that they got to do! It is a "mom/dad and me" class and since they are so little, I wasn't sure how much they would really get to do. She got to try out the bars, rings, do somersaults, cartwheels, hand stands, jump on the trampolines, and walk on the balance beams. She did great too - was so eager to try everything over and over again!

The little one standing next to her waiting for their turns on the trampoline is Jenna, Madi's new friend. Madison and I met Jenna (almost 2), her sister Kailey (4) and Brooke (momma) at Chick-fil-a one Saturday morning and have really enjoyed hanging out and doing different fun things with them since. Madison loves playing with Jenna, and follows Kailey around trying to do everything she does. :) I must say too that Jenna was adorable and so brave in class. She has been watching her big sister in gymnastics for awhile, so when it was her turn to get out there, there was no stopping her! :)
















3 comments:

Keith, Tiffany, Owen and Delia said...

cutest think ive ever seen. ps i hope you dont get tired of all my comments:)

Dylan and Christina said...

I love all your comments! I'm excited when I get one! :)

Justin and Melissa said...

What a cutie!