It seems like it has been awhile since I have had some stats to post about our growing girl. She had her two year well exam Tuesday and her doctor said she is doing great developmentally (ok, I'll just say it, she's a smart one!) :). We talked about more potty training ideas and discipline and she got a flu shot. Yuck! So, for the numbers...really no surprise, I guess - she still falls in the same bracket for height and weight as she always has (or close to). She's 24 lbs (which is 14th percentile) and 34.75 inches (70th percentile). She's really a great patient, by the way! She cooperates, doesn't cry, and sits still for the exam. She is a little shy though - she has recently started this thing where she chews on her tongue or shoves her hand in her mouth when she is nervous or uncomfortable. Her doctor loves to ask questions, tries to get Madison to identify stuff in books, recite her colors, count, etc., but at times it is like pulling teeth to get her to talk!
Speaking of pulling teeth, today she has her first-ever dentist appointment. We are going to a pediatric dentist that has the cutest, most fun, brightly decorated office. I think they are just going to try and get her comfortable in the dentist chair today and take a look at her teeth. Nothing major! Should be fun though.
AND, last but not least, Madison starts gymnastics tonight! I am super excited, and if Madison really realized what was going on, she would be too. When we went in to register her, she wanted to watch the big girls practicing (which we did - though apparently not long enough) and then fussed the whole way out the door, whining "I wanna go gymnastics...". I will definitely have pictures to share later! Her leotard might be the cutest thing I have ever seen. Something that tiny can't help but be cute!!
No comments:
Post a Comment