Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Getting so big

Madison turns two in just a couple of months, and we are seeing changes every single day! She is growing and looking more and more like a little girl these days.  She is definitely showing us her full personality and even pushing the limits to see just how much she can get away with. She says some of the cutest things - the other day she looked over at Brody shaking on the couch (because he is a chihuahua and that is what he is good at!) and said, "you cold Brody??" She sounded so concerned!  I also heard her telling her baby 'Time out" yesterday.  She is a bossy little thing sometimes. :)  She loves bossing Yara and her other friends around and taking care like a little mommy.  

She just recently transitioned from Toddler II to Early Preschool I at school.  In her new class, they no longer use sippy cups and they start potty training.  In just the week that she has been in there, she is already making much more progress in the way of potty training.  We were at the store yesterday and she actually told me she needed to go, so we ran back to the bathroom and she went!  Her pull-up that I put on her about an hour before was still dry too!  She has done the same thing at school a couple of times now and we are so proud!  

Though she is keeping us on our toes constantly, and at times I am exhausted by her persistance and stubborn determination, I can honestly say that there isn't a moment I don't thank God for giving us the most perfect little girl.  For as long as I can remember, I dreamed of what my little girl would look like, be like, etc. and Madison is exactly what I had imagined.  


My solution to a messy house. :)

Manicure and pedicure with mommy.  Daddy was a big help too - he blew on the wet nails while we worked on the others.

Check out her legs. :)


Shoe shopping with mommy.  I grabbed a shoe off the rack, turned around and this is what I saw. :)  She LOVES shoes!

Just too darn cute....




What do you think of my sewing skills?