A couple of weeks ago, Dylan went to an Astros game with a few guys, so Madison and I stayed home and had a girls' night. After coloring, reading books and playing baby dolls, we had a dance party in the living room. I took off her clothes because I was starting to get hot and figured she had to be too, so then she turned to me and said, "Mommy jammies OFF"! I didn't have jammies on; I had a dress on, so that was pretty cute. I had to obey though, so there we were, having a dance party in the living room...in our undies. Oh, and at the end, I think she pulled a muscle or something with that crazy hip action!
Don't worry, the blinds were closed, and I am NOT in this video. :)
2 comments:
cute!
I LOVE THIS!! Cracking up she is too cute!
Post a Comment