Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Rather than go on and on about how wonderful the holidays were (and they were!!), I decided I would just post some of my favorite pictures from Christmas....mainly because lots of stuff is piling up and I want to get it all posted!

I will just reiterate how great our time off from work was and how special this Christmas was with Madison. Of course, this wasn't her first Christmas, but she was teeny tiny last year, so this year was lots of fun! She adds something amazingly special to every day, but reminds us even more during these times how blessed we are to have her and to have eachother, our families and friends.

We hope you all had a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! For those of you that we don't get to see as often as we wish we did, we miss you tons and hope to see you soon!

Madison's "OPEN" (sounds like "opey") face. When the arms go up and she tenses her whole face and neck, she means business.


Thanks to my aunt Maria's sewing skills, we all had matching Christmas jammies this year. I was super excited. If you are a guy reading this and thinking about making fun of Dylan, just take notes instead. :) That there is a good man!
...and check out the mound of presents! Everyone loaded us down and we can't thank you enough!

Little artist in the works

My mom (Grandma) and Uncle Devin got Madison this new climber and slide for Christmas. She LOVES it so much!!

1 comment:

the bow lady said...

what a great blog! These pics are great!