Monday, January 5, 2009

New toys, new year, new words and more!

I have so much to update everyone about from the last couple of weeks, but I have to admit that I am finding it difficult to find the "umph" to get it all posted! Dylan and I had off work from Christmas Eve up until yesterday, so we had a long, wonderful break just spending time together as a family, and with our family and friends. Today was our first day back to work and we are all exhausted! We quickly got used to the afternoon naps and just bumming around as much as we wanted to! We didn't actually go on a vacation with our time off, but I think it was the best time we have taken off of work for yet!

So, anyway, I have just about finished uploading all the pics from the past couple of weeks and plan to get everything posted tomorrow. Stay tuned!

P.S. I hope everyone had a great Christmas and safe and happy New Year!

No comments: