Well, this is my first day back to work and with internet since we evacuated for Hurricane Ike a week and a half ago. I have lots to share, but until then, I wanted to share the proofs from our professional photo session a couple of weeks ago. We just got these back today - a great way to start off my Monday!!
The link below is only good for two weeks when our deadline to order is up, but until then, enjoy! :) Turn up the volume on your computer too because the slideshow is played to music.
CLICK HERE!! SEPTEMBER 2008 PHOTOS BY JEN VAJDOS
3 comments:
wow, the pictures are beautiful! how are you ever going to choose? i love all over her accessories! so cute!
i meant to say all OF her accessories!
These pictures are amazing!!! I was almost in tears watching the little video!!! Order all of them!!!
Post a Comment