Thursday, July 3, 2008

11 months

I feel like it has been awhile since I updated the blog with Madi news. As of yesterday, she is 11 months old, and one month away from her 1st birthday! I'm so excited about the party and have already started planning. I think I will have more fun than anyone else!

WE ARE SLEEPING! I didn't want to speak to soon or say something, but Madison has been sleeping through the night for close to two weeks now. It is like she just decided one night that she didn't need to wake up for a bottle or insist that we bring her in bed with us... It is really so nice to know each night that there is a very good chance she won't wake up until 5:45 or so, which is when we are up getting ready for work anyway.

She refuses to eat baby food and has for the past couple of weeks too. She now eats what we eat or any other soft finger foods. We don't even have to send food to daycare anymore - she eats with the big kids!

We learned last weekend that Madison does actually have teeth in those gums. :) On Saturday morning Dylan and I noticed some blood on Madison's lips, but she hadn't fallen or anything and was playing as if nothing was wrong. I attempted to look in her mouth to see what was bleeding and found that a tooth had come through on the bottom! It is still making its way up all the way, but now the second bottom front tooth is poking through too! How exciting!

Finally, I think we're up to four steps... Madison typically takes one or two steps before falling into ours arms (I think she thinks that is a game we play), but has taken four in a row before toppling over. We're just hoping she can run (or wobble) around at her birthday party. :)

No comments: