Some of my favorites from the past couple of months...
Friday, January 22, 2010
Thanksgiving, Christmas, and now a New Year!
I finally uploaded all of the pictures we have taken since Thanksgiving! I forgot about taking half of them it has been so long! This poor blog has been neglected big time. Things are great on our end though! Madison is fully potty-trained (even through the night), absolutely loves her gymnastics class, is a social butterfly if I have ever met one, is already planning her 3rd birthday party, and has the biggest vocabulary of any two year old I know. ;) (Dear friends with 2 year olds...you know I must say this because 1) she's ours and 2) this blog is titled, "Mostly Madi". ;) All of our friends have little geniuses too!) As for us, Dylan is absolutely loving his new job - what a blessing! And I still find every way possible to have more things to do than there is time for, but I wouldn't have it any other way!













Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very cute pictures and I love the new blog background!
Post a Comment