Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Disney on Ice

A couple of weekends ago, Landon came to spend the weekend with us. Madison was thrilled and Landon felt so grown up - he said over and over how he got to come without his mommy. I have learned that any time spent with Madison and Landon together can be challenging if they aren't kept busy, so we packed the weekend full of fun stuff! The kids had movie night and a slumber party on our bedroom floor the first night. On Saturday morning we met some friends at Chick-fil-a for breakfast and they played for about an hour and a half after breakfast. Then , Saturday evening we went to Disney on Ice! I really didn't know what to expect and wasn't sure if it would be fun for them, but they loved it! Madison's eyes were glued to the ice - I couldn't even get her to turn towards me to take a picture until intermission! Landon was so excited too - they both yelled out to the characters and waved, hoping to get a direct response. I have to admit that I had a big grin on my face the whole time too - it totally took me back to my childhood....Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, Lion King.... :) I loved (and still do) Disney movies. Dylan thought it was cool for the first 10 minutes or so. :) It probably didn't help that he had been out fishing all day, was tired, and sunburnt, but he was such a trooper!

1 comment:

Justin and Melissa said...

Wow! Landon has gotten so big too! He is adorable.