Monday, November 17, 2008

Missing Dylan and Madison

Well, I am in Cleveland, Ohio for trial, for the second time this month. I got in last night and should be going home Wednesday evening if things aren't too hectic. I didn't blog about my first trip, but it was about 2 weeks ago and I was gone for three nights and three days. It was the longest I had ever been away from Madison and it was so hard to leave. Madison slept in the truck on the way to the airport and right as I was getting out, she woke up, and (I know it sounds silly) my eyes started welling up! Once I got to Cleveland and got really busy, everything went fine and the days passed fairly quickly. I don't think Madison realized I was gone. I envisioned our "reunion" to be much more dramatic than it was. ;o) So, I'm back here again for a few days, and though I know I am going to survive just like I did the first time, it is never easy to leave those two for an extended period of time.

Before I post a couple videos of Madi that we took the weekend before last, I'll just mention a couple of other things about Cleveland...it is snowing here (Dylan says it is 70 in Houston) and I forgot my coat!

Now here's our sweet little munchkin....

No comments: